On 22 Feb 2018, I received a text message from a dear friend at around 9 pm - her mum has returned to the Lord, inna lilLahi wa inna ilaihi roji-un. As I pondered my friend's state of loss due to the sudden departure of her 'world', I could not help celebrate her mum's success - returning to Allah s.w.t. in a pure state (qalbun saleem) - based on what my friend described of her mum's state before her final rest at Pusara Aman. It saddened me that I could not be there for my dear friend (due to the condition that I was in); my love, prayers, and thoughts are with her in her time of need.
Dear Fadz, take the time to grieve to get your closure as a family. Also, take comfort that you have done your best in terms of khidmat to your mum. I strongly believe that she redha with you. And her redha is Allah's redha, subhaana-Allah walhamdulilLah ❤

No comments:
Post a Comment